Sunday, February 13, 2011

From Nepal to India

When the bus driver pulled the music remote from the medical kit I was a little perplexed. Then when I found out the only other items the kit contained were a couple of plastic bags (barf bags?) and a few napkins I knew this was going to be an interesting ride.

It started off with a sour tinge in the air from the lady spewing brown liquid into the clear plastic bag. Then the elbows from the elderly gentleman sitting in the aisle. Followed by the rest stop break of 9 guys plus me relieving ourselves behind the gas station...on the gas station (do as the locals do). And to top it off I got sick for the first time on this trip, a common cold (thanks travel buddy). Can you say unforgettable.

So many fans in the Indian trains. Can't imagine how hot it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment