Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random thoughts on my way to London

Virgin Atlantic is great. The flight attendants are so considerate plus I totally dig the accent and can't help but smile when they talk. Their in-flight food was delicious too and I had more than enough legroom thanks to an emergency exit row seat. I could sit in those seats all day watching movies and listening to music. Well I basically did, sat there for 7 hours without getting up once. Is that strong will power, stupidity, or just plain laziness? I know my answer, but I’ll let you ponder.

Customs into London wasn’t as bad as I expected. Wait was 10 minutes and after two questions I was through. I was expecting much worse from the horror stories I was told. They must only call out scrubs, don’t want to mention any names....ahem Shim/Hong.

Well I brought the rain with me yet again. I got drenched, mainly due to my own curiousness and lack of direction. I got off at Piccadilly Circus and wandered the streets with no direction. Took me 2 hours until I found another subway entrance but it was a lot of fun getting lost. Got to see a lot of London in a short period of time. For the next several days I’ll narrow my focus. Here are a couple pictures of what I saw.  And in future entries I'll try and take some more interesting pictures and include myself as well.  BTW can’t wait until I development my lomography pictures. Not sure I’m using the camera right, but I know I took some really good pictures with it. Hope they come out well. Oh and big thanks to Rose for the camera!


3 comments:

  1. how could it possibly take you 2 hours to find another tube station?!!! they're all like 7-10 min apart... but nice you got to make it to trafalgar ^^

    see you tonight, mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pics!! hahah this is kind of messed up, but im surprised by both your writing and picture taking abilities! so fun to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, huge improvement from the pics you took from Eunyoung unni's wedding. ;) BTW, saw mom and dad yesterday. They say hi and have been checking your blog daily. :)

    ReplyDelete