Thursday, September 30, 2010

The best so far...Prague

Prague was awesome!  The city was amazing with beautiful architecture and the people were so friendly.  For example when I went to buy some fruit, I didn't have enough Czech Koruna so the guy lowered the price and threw in some bananas for kicks.  And everywhere I went I received student discount even though I told them I wasn't in school.  They just said, "you look young enough".  And you definitely can't beat 1 euro beers.

Sooo good. This is the kind of food I can eat everyday.

Ugliest building in Prague but probably the best.

View from the top. Pretty amazing.

6 comments:

  1. Banana kicks..hahaha.

    That slab of meat looks sooo goood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're eating well. :) is that pork? whatever it is, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The city view looks amazing! Haha...I guess looking young does pay off!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember eating some amazing meat in prague too. so glad you liked it there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that meat looks wow... didn't realize prague was a mecca for bbq. Who knew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pork was so grub. perfect with a little mustard and bread...drool

    ReplyDelete