Thursday, September 30, 2010

Deja Vu in Vienna

So I did it again.  Somehow my Vienna pictures got deleted so all I have are the food pics from my Iphone.  I was having an Asian craving so I had Pho and Teriyaki….so money.  Miss the food back home...wish I found a Korean BBQ joint. I knew the food would be good though because Vienna has the most Asians I’ve seen in all the cities I’ve visited.  And I started to realize, a lot of the cities are starting to look the same.  Building, building, cathedral, castle, building...

So good on a chilly day. Hit the spot for me.

Sashimi was surprisingly really good.  I love salmon.  Reminds me of home and Musashi.

3 comments:

  1. pho and teriyaki in vienna? surprised it was good. not to rub it in, but we just had blue ginger last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, the pho actually looks decent. I'm sure you'll gain back the 15 pounds on the Asia leg of your trip!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what can i say. i miss rice. the pho definitely hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete