Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hectic farewell to Barcelona

Picasso's earlier work was more impressive to me than his abstract period. Too bad they don't let you take any photographs.

La Rambla street and Mercat de la Boqueria (street market) were a treat. The street performers were the best I've seen plus the market had the most variety and tasty food.


The Olympic Park was amazing. Such a contrast from the rest of the city. Great views too.


The beach in Barcelona had real sand. Need I say more. Just take a look at the pictures.


You can't beat €2 shots like the picture below, but they creep up on you. Almost missed my train to Valencia because of them. Woke up 30 minutes before my train was to leave. Had to pack my bag, check out, run to the metro, take the metro, run through security, and then hop on the train just in time. I'm tired just describing the ordeal! I feel like I can handle the decathlon now.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to talked with you by phone. What a supper surprise! God bless you, our proud son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the pics from egypt. :) btw, you totally made mom's day. just got off the phone w/ her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. those shots are a trip! i hope they don't come out in the same form later! haha. good to see that you're doing well. you are the envy of the town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a skinny minnie moon!!!!! please eat well and gain some weight back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. roman soldier dood comin in for a bro hug gotta love that

    ReplyDelete