Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rush through Valencia

The city was so relaxing with a great mixture of old and new. What impressed me most was that because of a flood and the devastation that ensued, they diverted the river and made the former riverbed into a park.

The Valencia Science Museum and Oceanic Park were definitely better than the Seattle Science Museum and Aquarium. So interactive. And the Aquarium even had a shark tunnel and 2 Beluga whales. Even 7 hours wasn't enough time to fully enjoy all the attractions. I felt like a kid again. I know Ethan and Matthew (my nephews) would have had a blast.


The tapas were good too. Next time I need to be more selective in my choices. Too much seafood...especially after the incident in Seattle. I'm sure Hong and Julia Gulia can attest. But thankfully not the same outcome.


I definitely need to come back to the South of France and Spain, as well as Italy too. So much more to see and experience.

5 comments:

  1. i can imagine m & e running through the aquarium and sticking their heads through that shark mouth. haha. do i sense a family trip?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can not look at oysters......oy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys were excited to see the video of the beluga...and M kept pointing to your picture and saying "shark bite, shark bite." That shrimp looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete